Tuesday, April 24, 2007

night

its not easy posting every single entry.
i have been wanting to blog all day long but at times i just feel that i need courage to blog it out.
perhaps its that timid side of me that refuses to face what i have in mind.
as times goes by, blogging seems to be the hardest thing to be fulfilled.
it seems that the older i get, the harder it gets for me to unwind my bottled up feelings.

mei:
for a moment i feel stark. there isnt any courage for me to pluck.
this affair of the heart seems to be killing me.

for a moment i yearned for something which is simply out of my reach.
where's the pact we made years ago?

im mentally drained i can't even recall what i wished for when i saw shooting star that day.

(X(00)X)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home